De'Longhi Group ricerca 1 digital analyst e SEO specialist (TV)
Attività da svolgere
Be responsible for the accurate implementation of the data strategy in the different touch-points and analyses across multiple platforms.
- Define, monitor and implement the Data Management Platform (DMP) and the Digital Analytics strategy, including the development of dashboards for the different stakeholders.
- Be responsible for the SEO strategy aimed at improving multilanguage properties and be in charge of SEO technique and on-page optimization supported by our SEO agency.
- Be responsible for Web Analytics and optimization solutions and systems.
- Identify up-to-date relevant tools to support data management and analysis of campaigns.
- Define, monitor and implement the Digital Analytics strategy and associated data analysis.
- Define, monitor and implement the DMP’s taxonomy, strategy and associated data analysis.
- Provide relevant analytics and systems training to teams where relevant.
- Present key findings of reports, including actionable insights for key stakeholders, and customer profiling data to feed into marketing strategies.
- Develop strong relationships and engage with teams to obtain data for the business and understand the importance of analytics.
- Recommend and implement data modelling techniques for forecasting and insight for the business, including A/B or multivariate testing.
- Understand and implement segmentation such as Behavioural analysis, Model behavior and Attribution model.
- Plan, manage and implement the search programme with external Agencies for customer search and conversion strategies.
- Identify and plan a keyword strategy for appropriate campaigns. • Plan and implement SEO plans, with defined targets using customer insight and analytics data.
- Be responsible for improving the website to maximise SEO technique and internal link architecture
- A previous experience in data analysis & SEO role.
- Deep knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Direct experience in the use of a DMP (Adform, Lotame, Salesforce DMP, …)
- Experience in analysing complex data and large data volumes.
- Knowledge and application of best practice customer insight principles.
- Understanding of product and service design.
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Deep knowledge of international SEO strategy
- Fluent English